BitPanda is located in Vienna, Austria and is a website that serves UK and EU residents. Customers from the U.S., Canada, India, Japan and some others cannot buy coins BitPanda, however, they can sell them. BitPanda has a large selection of payment options (SOFORT Transfer, Visa/Mastercard Debit or Credit Card, NETELLER, Skrill, GIROPAY/EPS, SEPA Transfer and OBT), easy account creation ID verification, and fast delivery of your cryptocurrency.
Dependant upon the level of verification that you go for, you can buy between 50-5000 EURO per day. BitPanda offers an exchange rate that is roughly 2% higher than the market rate, while certain payment methods are subject to additional fees between 1% and 4%. All fees are clearly outlined on the sales page.
The interface at BitPanda is very intuitive. Each and every action, from registering your account to submitting a purchase order for coins, is smooth with everything being set out in a natural, straightforward way.
With BitPanda customers not limited to buying coins. Users can also buy and sell Dash, Ripple, LiteCoin, and BitcoinCash.
How To Sign Up To BitPanda
- Click on Sign Up button
- Key in your mail address, solve the captcha and click Register
- You will get a mail with a confirmation-link
- Open the link and choose your password (make it)
- That it, you are all set to go
Verifying Your BitPanda Account
After you have created an account and logged in, go you your account dashboard and verify your account. The most basic level of verification which is required to buy coin is Bronze. To get to that level, all that is required is a mobile phone so they can send you an SMS code.
You can always move on to Silver and then Gold if you want to raise your daily/monthly limits. If you are using the site just to sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Ripple, Litecoin etc you don’t need to verify the account.
How To Buy Coin On BitPanda
After you have done the necessary verification steps, click “Buy” in the menu to access the order page.
- Select the desired coin
- Select the desired payment service provider
- Pick the desired amount (minimum order amount 25 EUR) and click “next”
- On the next page, select your preferred payment method
- In the final step, you are able to complete your purchase
What Payment Option Do BitPanda Offer?
- SEPA transfer – Through EuroWallet
Is it safe to use BitPanda?
BitPanda provides customers with security protocols, including 2-factor authentication and ID verification to allow credit card payments. These tighter verification requirements also mean that the broker is not as private as other platforms. This is the trade-off you will have to up weigh before dealing with any broker.
BitPanda Supported Countries
BitPanda supports all EU counties. Customers from the USA cannot use BitPanda, however, customer from any country can sell Bitcoin.
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
BitPanda Customer Support Team
The BitPanda platform is fully automated, the support team has much more flexibility to reply to questions. If you have a problem, you are able to submit a ticket on the website with your name and email. This support ticket capability is available on all pages and is not hidden or hard to find.
Pro and Cons Of Using BitPanda
- Wide variety of payment options available
- Relatively low fees
- Beginner friendly – ideal for those new to crypto coins
- Customer support that responds quickly
- Established and reputable business – formed in 2014 (That’s established in the Bitcoin world)
- The buy facility is not available worldwide
If you don’t think Bitpanda is right for you, check out our guide to alternative places to buy Bitcoin.